Sunday, August 23, 2009

Chile

Hey Shea, I'm back. Get over it.

Its been quite the while so I'll just jump right to it. I spent the past 10 weeks back home in Canada. Mostly up at my cottage in Haliburton. Waterskied nearly everyday. Managed a number of side trips: NY, Minnesota, Vancouver, Montreal. 

I'm now down in Chile. Spending a couple of weeks skiing with Colin. Has been epic so far. Three solid days on the mountains: El Colorado, Portillo & Cat skiing at Arpa. 

Again, I'll let the pictures speak:


Lastly, a line we've found gets a worthy and confused laugh, "Estoy embarazada."

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you are back updating the blog.
    The sunsets are amazing. Looks like you are having a fabulous time so far. Keep on blogging. Have fun.
    Love,
    Auntie Sue

    ReplyDelete