Thursday, November 5, 2009

africa

I'm currently in Joburg, SA. Moments away from boarding my flight to Nairobi, Kenya.

I will be meeting up with an old friend from Tokyo, Megumi, in Nairobi. She claims a guy named Fred will be waiting at the airport to pick me up and take me to the Meridian Court hotel in downtown. We'll go exploring after check-in. Nairobi after dark.

Planning on cruising the city for most of tomorrow and heading out to Masai Mara on Saturday for a 4 day safari.

Following the safari, I'll follow Megumi back to Kampala, Uganda where she has been based while working for the Clinton Foundation over the past couple of years.

By Nov 13th I will fly to Cape Town and am planning on spending a couple weeks in the surrounding areas of CPT.

Sure to be an interesting next couple of weeks.

2 comments:

  1. so you arrived safely
    good
    now I hope you see the elusive leopard as well as all the other fantastic animals
    be safe
    all my love
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing some fantastic pictures. Enjoy and be safe.
    Love,
    Auntie Sue XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete