Friday, March 19, 2010

-I may be crazy, but I'm the closest thing I have to a voice of reason.

-I may be crazy, but I'm the closest thing I have to a voice of reason.

Have you ever heard something and then never been able to forget it?

I was once told, while camping, that you shouldn't drink your pee. Seemed pretty obvious. However, I was then told, if you must drink your pee for survival, you must never drink your first pee off the day -- after waking up.

Now, every time I pee first thing in the morning, I remind myself that I shouldn't drink it. WTF? Prior to being told that, the thought never would have entered my mind.

****
Saw Kings of Convenience a couple days back at the Mosaic Music Festival in Singapore. A close cousin to Napoleon Dynamite. Check out Rather Dance with You -- two minute mark -- vs the real deal Dynamite.

****

A.A. Bondy: "Mightiest of Guns" on hearya.

No comments:

Post a Comment